Planning a wedding is a hugely joyful occasion, but it is often underestimated with just how much careful planning and organisation goes into those little details that make your big day so special.
Choosing a wedding planner is no small feat. The options are endless and information online can be overwhelming. So how do you know, and feel confident, that Luxe & Bloom are best suited to curate the most memorable day of your life?
- Our process begins with a free consultation either face to face over a glass of bubbles or a video call. This is an opportunity to find out about the two of you and the wedding day you’re dreaming of
- I then will provide you with a bespoke proposal based on your needs whether its an extravagant destination wedding experience or an intimate one-day celebration in the UK
- I will send you and your partner our questionnaire to fill in. This will give me an indication of where you are up to with planning and the styling you are working towards.
At Luxe & Bloom, our style is all about laidback luxury – after all, it’s not just about how a wedding looks but how it feels.
- We will carefully curate every detail to the highest standard. We will also work closely with you and your partner to source and recommend suppliers. We work through your timelines, day sheet and finalise delivery and production schedules.
- Our support extends to the management of the guest list, budgeting and supporting your guests with flights and accommodation
- On the day of your wedding, our expectation is that you enjoy every moment and allow us to run your day. Making sure that every last detail that we’ve designed together over the last several months comes together with as much splendour, elegance and magic that you deserve.
We want your wedding experience to feel effortless and exude timeless sophistication that is unique to you – whilst providing an enjoyable, relaxed atmosphere for you and your loved ones to let your hair down and have the time of your lives, creating long-lasting memories.
Get in touch here to discuss your wedding planning needs.