Italy has magic running through its hillsides and vineyards, its sunlit town squares
and colourful coastlines. Magic. There’s no other way to say it. The food is some
of the most flavourful in the world (whether it’s exquisitely delicate and Michelin
starred, or a rustic bowl of authentically Nonna-made pasta al ragu); the
hospitality is second to none; the language flows and ebbs and curls around your
mouth like a fine wine... even the light has a particular softness and painterly
quality to it.
If you’re looking for a destination wedding that’s full to the brim with
romance, there is nowhere better than Italy.
I have spent years exploring the length and breadth of Italy, revelling in its must-
visit sights and discovering my fair share of off-the-beaten-track gems along the
way. I’ve built up a network of exceptionally talented suppliers who really are
masters of their craft.
It’s my mission to help you find your perfect corner of this incredible country, to
make your own golden memories among your favourite people, and to celebrate
your love story in a way that feels right for you.
I work with a select number of destination clients each year, and offer a
comprehensive wedding planning, design, styling, co-ordination and concierge
service. This allows you to turn your wedding into an extended three-day
celebration if you desire, I’ll help you to plan pre-wedding cocktail soirees, post-
wedding brunches, vineyard tours, hiking and other guest activities.
My full planning service is about igniting ideas and eliminating stress, and about making your destination wedding in Italy the most splendid and most like you two that it can possibly be.
I tailor my services to you, depending on your requirements, the style and size of
your wedding and the budget you’re working with. This in-depth planning service
involves (but is not limited to):
• Working with me as your dedicated wedding planner. Unlimited access on the
phone and on email, and regular progress updates, check ins and excited dancing
as the day gets closer.
• A detailed initial consultation to find out about the two of you and the wedding you’re dreaming about having
• Access to a relaxed and informal marriage preparation workshop evening, to help you strengthen the foundations of your relationship as you head into this exciting next chapter. (Fully optional. See ‘My Approach’ for more details.)
• Guidance on legal documentation required for your Italian ceremony
• Sourcing the perfect venue and organising a venue tour
• Bespoke styling and design of all décor, based on your ideas. Mood board creation and on the day set up included.
• Supplier sourcing, liaison and management. You’ll receive a selection of possible suppliers in each category to select from (tailored to your requirements and personal style).
• Co-ordination of all wedding guests, including RSVP management, flight bookings, transfers and accommodation.
• Detailed management of your budget, creating payment schedules and keeping everything on track to avoid any headaches for you.
• On the ground management. This is impossible to sum up in a simple bullet point! I’ll be there with you in the run up to the wedding and as you travel to Italy. I’ll organise and co-ordinate a welcome for you and your guests, and make sure that every last detail that we’ve designed together over the last several months comes together with as much splendour, elegance and magic that you deserve.
To book your initial consultation and start planning how we take your love story
to Italy, get in touch and let’s talk weddings!