When you think of a quintessentially English wedding, it might well conjure pictures of
glorious country houses, elegant garden parties and a sophisticated dreamy romance that
flows through every last element.
One of the things I love so much about this country since I moved here from South Africa in the early 2000s is its variety. Don’t get me wrong; I adore the classic elegance of a country estate wedding (the histories that these gorgeous old houses have give me goosebumps!), but I don’t believe it sums up weddings in England any more. The fact is I don’t believe there is such a thing as a ‘typical’ or ‘traditional’ English wedding.
There is so much vibrancy and character in the wedding industry in the UK today,
and it gives us the chance to create an utterly beautiful and meaningful expression
of your love that matches your personality.
I offer a range of services for couples getting married in the UK, covering all stages of
your marriage adventure. So, whether you’re looking for expert styling and co-ordination
assistance as you approach the finish line of your planning, or a full-scale planning and
design service to guide you through every stage of your engagement, you’re in safe hands
I tailor my services to you, depending on your requirements, the style and size of
your wedding and the budget you’re working with. This in-depth planning service
involves (but is not limited to):
• Working with me as your dedicated wedding planner. Unlimited access on the phone
and on email, and regular progress updates, check ins and excited dancing as the day gets
• A detailed initial consultation to find out about the two of you and the wedding you’re dreaming about having.
• Access to a relaxed and informal marriage preparation workshop evening, to help you strengthen the foundations of your relationship as you head into this exciting next chapter. (Fully optional. See ‘My Approach’ for more details.)
• Sourcing the perfect venue and organizing a venue tour.
• Bespoke styling and design of all décor, based on your ideas. Moodboard creation and on the day set up included.
• Supplier sourcing across the UK, plus all liaison and management. You’ll receive a selection of possible suppliers in each category to select from (tailored to your requirements and personal style).
• Detailed management of your budget, creating payment schedules and keeping everything on track to avoid any headaches for you.
• Management of RSVPs and guest requirements
• Organisation of a gorgeous rehearsal dinner or other welcome event for you and your guests on the day before your wedding.
• On the ground management. This is impossible to sum up in a simple bullet point! I’ll be there with you in the run up to the wedding and will make sure that every last detail that we’ve designed together over the last several months comes together with as much splendour, elegance and magic that you deserve.
Contact me to book your initial consultation.
• Working with me as your dedicated wedding planner. Unlimited access on
the phone and on email, and weekly progress updates from 8 weeks before
your wedding date.
• A detailed initial consultation and handover in which you can tell me your vision, and show me exactly how far you’ve got with your planning.
• A venue visit 4- 6 weeks prior to your big day to see how the décor will work in the spaces available, and to liaise with any venue staff, caterers or co-ordinators who may be involved.
• Thorough checks on all vendor contracts and guidance on any last minute requirements.
• Creation of a personalised wedding day timeline to keep everything on track and allow you to truly relax.
• Liaison and management of all vendors on the day. I’ll be the main point of contact for anything administrative, so you can really relax and let your hair down.
• Set up and full styling of your venue, ensuring every last detail is in its proper place and looking as perfect as it should.
• Clean down and packing up after the event, leaving you to head off on your honeymoon without a care in the world.
Contact me to book your initial consultation.
You’ve done the hard work, the key suppliers are in place and everything feels
more or less under control. But (and it’s a big but), you’re struggling to see how
you’ll get everything looking the way it does in your dreams without your stress
levels getting stratospheric. Sound familiar? The Luxe & Bloom Styling experience
I’ll meet with you 6 to 8 weeks before your wedding day for an in-depth chat about everything you’ve got sorted, and what’s still on your to do list. You can hand over the elements that are causing you stress, and relax into the run up to your happy day, knowing that you’re in safe and stylish hands.
My styling services are tailored to your requirements, preferences and budget, examples include, and are not limited to: